Natvia is an Australian company that addresses some of the world’s biggest health issues, including an increase in diseases like diabetes and obesity. If you’ve been on a keto diet for weight loss and are looking for a sweetener to replace regular sugar – you might think this question is Natvia Sweetener Keto Friendly?
What Is Natvia?
Natvia is a popular brand of Organic Stevia sugar substitute. It is widely available in supermarkets and as a great substitute for sugar in restaurants and cafes.
Natvia is the 100% natural and healthy alternative to artificial sweeteners and sugars. It’s low in carbs and contains no calories.
Natvia sweetener was crafted for sugar-free baking and cooking and has zero impact on blood sugar levels.
They are also crafted to complement your daily coffee or tea with the sweet taste you love but without the calories.
What is Natvia made out of?
Made from the Stevia plant and natural nectar Erythritol, Natvia is one of the world’s leading natural sweeteners, 100% naturally derived.
Stevia is also known as the Sweet Leaf plant that is traditionally grown in South America and various parts of Asia.
Erythritol is an artificial sweetener commonly used in free and low foods. It’s designed to replace calories and sugar to create “diet-friendly” results.
What Does Natvia Sweetener Taste Like?
Natvia has a Pure Taste that’s been carefully crafted to ensure every granule has a naturally sweet taste.
Natvia tastes nothing like other artificial sweeteners because it’s made from naturally sourced ingredients, so there are no nasty chemicals and no bitter aftertaste.
Nothing Artificial In Natvia
No saccharin, no sucralose, no aspartame, no artificial colours or flavours. And of course, no sugars.
Unlike the many multinational companies it competes with, Natvia has never been associated with the production of artificial sweeteners.
Is Natvia Good For Diabetes
Natvia is diabetic friendly with a low glycemic index – so you can use it if you have diabetes as it will not affect your blood sugar levels.
Natvia can help people living with Diabetes to eliminate excess sugar from their diet, while still enjoying a little guilt-free sweetness in their daily lives.
Additionally, health practitioners also recommend Natvia to people who need a low-carb (like keto), low-calorie diet – as a simple, easy way to manage sweet cravings, without having to give up the taste of sugar or use harmful artificial sweeteners. The most important question that arises now, Is Natvia Keto Friendly?
This is what we’ll find out now … read on
Is Natvia Keto Friendly?
Finding a keto-friendly sweetener isn’t easy – but Natvia seems to be just erythritol and stevia, right? If so, then it’s okay to use it on the keto diet.
Natvia is calorie-free and low in carbohydrates and does not affect blood sugar levels. It is great if you are concerned about being kicked out of ketosis on the keto diet.
Natvia is also linked to several impressive health benefits, such as:
- 100% naturally sourced ingredients
- No impact on blood sugar levels
- It’s easily dissolved in hot drinks and works well in Baking.
- Inspire a better life
- Zero calories per tablet
- 100% fewer calories than sugar
- No artificial ingredients
- Pure, sweet clean taste
- Low carbs
- Tooth friendly
- Fructose free
- Diabetic-friendly with a low glycemic index
- Natvia is very suitable for diabetics, vegetarians, and people who follow a low carbohydrate diet like keto
* Natvia may also be a little sweeter than sugar, so try to use it in slightly smaller amounts than you would use with sugar, especially if you are on the keto diet.
* However, there may be better keto friendly sweeteners than Natvia.
What is the best keto friendly sweetener alternative to Natvia?
- Stevia sweetener is an extract from the Stevia rebaudiana plant and is about 200 to 300 times sweeter than regular sugar.
- It’s gained popularity in the last few years and has become widely available at Grocery stores, Restaurants and Coffee shops around the world, but it’s been used as a sweetener in Brazilian and Paraguayan cultures for over a thousand years.
- Stevia has been linked to lower blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
- People with high blood pressure were happy to report lower levels after using Stevia sweetener.
- Monk fruit, also known as “Luo Han Guo”, is from Southeast Asia and looks like a mixture of lemon or melon.
- The extract is about 150 to 200 times sweeter than regular sugar and contains no calories as well.
- Monk fruit sweeteners are ideal for people on a low-carb or keto diet – they’re completely free of sugar, calories, and carbs.
- Monk fruit sweeteners are available in a variety of forms – they are marketed as granules, powders, and liquids.
- The Food and Drug Administration considers monk fruit sweeteners generally safe, and they do not have any harmful side effects like other sweeteners.
- Erythritol is a sugar alcohol found naturally in some fruits and vegetables and is commonly extracted from Corn.
The degree of sweetness of Erythritol ranges between 70% and 80% that of regular sugar.
- It may serve as a low-calorie option for people who want to consume less sugar with minimal adverse health effects.
- Erythritol is a great choice for keto. It has few side effects, virtually zero carbs, and no calories while offering possible health benefits.
Final recommendations: Is Natvia Keto Friendly?
Natvia is a 100% natural sweetener that is low in carbohydrates, so it’s okay to use it on keto – it’s diabetic-friendly with a low glycemic index.
Innovative growing and blending techniques are the secret to taste, ensuring that every grain of Natvia has a sweet, clean and natural flavor.
Natvia sweetener is made for you to enjoy sweet desserts and a variety of healthy drinks naturally away from table sugar – especially if you are on the keto diet.
You can use Natvia just like you would use sugar to make your favorite keto friendly desserts.
There are many sweeteners available that can still be used on a low-carb keto diet like stevia, monk fruit, and erythritol at least much better than Natvia.
But try to use these sweeteners in moderation as part of a healthy and balanced keto diet to add flavor while remaining low-carb.
Where can I Buy Natvia? Natvia is currently sold at Tesco, Amazon.co.uk, Ocado and Wholefoods Market.