Today’s recipe * keto deviled eggs * can be prepared in the shortest possible time because the ingredients are simple and do not require much effort to prepare.
I know a lot of people don’t like spending a lot of time in the kitchen (honestly personally I don’t) it is really tiring!!! So I loved sharing this delicious recipe with all keto friends, to enjoy as a snack or as an appetizer that can be served with your favorite dish.
What Ingredients Are Needed To Make These Keto Deviled Eggs?
After knowing what ingredients you’ll need to make keto deviled eggs, you’ll rush to the kitchen to start gathering everything you’ll need, knowing that the recipe just requires a few easy ingredients that you almost certainly have on hand.
- Boiled eggs
- Mayonnaise (you can use homemade mayonnaise)
- Dijon mustard
- White or apple cider vinegar
- Salt and black pepper
- Paprika, boneless green olives or chopped chives. (to garnish the eggs at the end)
- Bring a large pot of water, put eggs and let it boil for 12 minutes.
- After the period is over, transfer the eggs directly to a glass bowl with ice water and leave to cool for 20 minutes.
- Now you can easily peel the eggs after they have cooled down well, and using a sharp knife, divide the eggs in half.
- Remove the egg yolk and put it in a mixing bowl to add the rest of the ingredients.
- Finally, after you get a thick and smooth mixture at the same time, transfer it directly into a piping bag and start filling in the egg white halves. Then add the garnish you prefer.
- Serve and savor it as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers About Keto Deviled Eggs
Are eggs considered keto-friendly?
A question that should not be asked again, because simply eggs you can eat while on a keto diet, it is actually among the basic foods that you should include since eggs contain a good amount of protein and are very low in carbohydrates at the same time.
how many eggs allowed to eat per day on the keto diet?
In fact, while on a keto diet, there is no advised restriction on how many eggs you should eat per day.
Just remember that eggs are part of a healthy, balanced diet, but if you’re eating them in excess, be sure to monitor your macros so you don’t exceed them.
Is mayonnaise keto?
Definitely yes mayonnaise is keto friendly, simply because it is made with simple, unprocessed ingredients as well as being low in carbs and high in fat.
But be careful: I’m not talking about store-bought mayonnaise; I’m talking about homemade mayonnaise (which incorporates well-known ingredients like egg yolk, lemon juice or vinegar, spices, and salt).
But if you prefer to buy it from the store before using it, you must check the label that it does not contain any added ingredients such as sugar, flavors, etc.
Can mayonnaise be substituted for something else?
Yes sure, there are plenty of suggestions available that you can use in this recipe instead of mayonnaise.
- Tahini sauce
- A mixture made of ground sesame seeds.
- Avocado sauce
- A mixture made of avocado, lemon juice, sour cream and garlic.
- Mustard sauce
- A mixture made of mustard seeds, vinegar, salt, spices and other flavors.
- Pesto sauce
- A mixture made of pine nuts, basil, cheese, garlic and olive oil.
- Greek yogurt
- Olive oil
Can I store these Keto Deviled Eggs?
I researched and found that boiled eggs can be kept fresh for 7 days, but with the shell.
But if it comes to keto deviled eggs, it is best to prepare it and eat it on the same day, there is no need to store it.
What are the health benefits of eating eggs?
Research shows that eating eggs on a daily basis has many benefits that can greatly enhance human health.
- Its high and varied content of vitamins and minerals beneficial to the body, including vitamin A, vitamin D, folate, biotin, choline, Iodine, selenium, phosphorus…etc.
- Eggs can help boost the body’s immune system since they contain selenium, which strengthens the immune system and helps regulate thyroid hormones.
- Eggs are a great source of protein, and we all know how vital protein is for muscle growth.
- Research has shown that eggs aid weight loss because they are a low-calorie, high-protein food that improves metabolic activity and increases feelings of fullness.
In fact, there are many eggs benefits that should be included in at least one post.
So making these keto deviled eggs one of your favorite keto recipes is important for two reasons: the first is that it is easy and filling, and the second is that it is healthful.
Tips For A Successful Keto Deviled Eggs Recipe
- It is preferable to put the eggs in the pot before the water begins to boil.
- To make peeling the eggs simpler, place them in a bowl of icy water as soon as possible after cooking.
- You can also add a little beef bacon (cut into very little pieces) to make these keto deviled eggs even more tasty and customizable. (you can incorporate it into the filling or simply place it on top of the eggs for decoration)
- Also if you like the taste of cheese you can easily add shredded parmesan cheese into the filling or sprinkle a little more on top of the eggs.
- Alternatively, just put pepperoni, smoked salmon or lox on top…etc. In fact, these keto deviled eggs can be customized to your desire.
Do you like to try some more delicious Keto Eggs recipes? Try these!
- Keto Egg rolls
- Keto Egg Salad
- Keto Eggs Benedict
- Keto Egg Wrap
- Keto Egg Muffins
Note: Full recipes will be posted soon.
Easy Keto Deviled Eggs Recipe
Keto Deviled Eggs recipe can be made with just 4 basic ingredients, which can be enjoyed as a snack or served as an elegant appetizer.
- 6 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Vinegar white
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
Bring a large pot of water, put eggs and let it boil for 12 minutes.
After the period is over, transfer the eggs directly to a glass bowl with ice water and leave to cool for +10 minutes.
Now you can easily peel the eggs after they have cooled down well, and using a sharp knife, divide the eggs in half.
Remove the egg yolk and put it in a mixing bowl to add the all of the ingredients.
Finally, after you get a thick and smooth mixture at the same time, transfer it directly into a piping bag and start filling in the egg white halves. Then add the garnish you prefer.
Serve and savor it as soon as possible.
- To serve, garnish eggs with paprika, chopping chives, or olives.
- It’s preferable to make and eat keto deviled eggs on the same day; there’s no need to keep them.
Serving: 1 deviled egg – Calories: 68kcal, Carbohydrates: 1g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 6g, Fiber: 1g, Net Carbs: 0g.
After you’ve tried the keto deviled eggs recipe, let me know how much you and your friends and family enjoyed it in the comments section below.